August 15, 2014
Tasty Treat Recipe!!
Chocolate Protein Haystacks!
from Pamper Your Palate Blog - Thank you to Bailey Schnarr for sharing this with us!
These treats taste light and fluffy, a little crunchier on the outside and chewy on the inside and are so easy to make! Not only are they a delicious treat, but they are filled with protein, chia, cinnamon and maca to keep you guilt free and reaping the health benefits.
Time: 18 minutes
Yield: 20-24 cookies
· 1 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut
· 1/3 cup of stevia
· ¼ cup of chia
· 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
· ¼ tsp. of vanilla
· 3 egg whites
· 1 tsp. cinnamon
· 1 tsp. maca
· ½ cup of organic dark chocolate
· Pre heat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
· In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the chocolate
· Melt chocolate either in the microwave or a double boiler and add to the mix
· Combine until everything is mixed thoroughly
· Arrange spoonful sized amounts of mixture on baking sheet
· Bake for 11 minutes, and enjoy!
Annika Beech at 11:20 AM